2018 Cottage Rates
|Cottage Number||11, 12||1, 2, 3, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19||4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 17||8|
|Number of Bedrooms||1 BR||2 BR||3 BR||5 BR|
|Rate Based on||1 to 2 persons||1 to 4 persons||1 to 5 persons||1 to 6 persons|
|Summer (Peak Season) Weekly Rate – 6/8 to 8/13||$925||$1695||$1875||$2595|
|Spring Weekly Rate – 5/9 to 6/9||$740||$1320||$1460||$1995|
|Fall Weekly Rate – after 8/13||$740||$1320||$1460||$1995|
- $200 DEPOSIT PER BEDROOM is required per cottage per week – additional deposit required for reservations of 3 or more cottages
- Extra Person Charge: $200 per person per week or $40 per person per day – for each person over base
- No charge for children under age 2
- Daily Visitor charge $30 per person
- Nightly Visitor charge $40 per person
- 3 night minimum stay required during peak season / 2 night minimum stay required spring and fall seasons.
To calculate the daily rate, just divide the weekly rate by 5.
- Early Arrivals – $50 per cabin. Must give one week advance notice.
- All cottage rentals are subject to 6.875% state tax + 3% local tax.
CHECK IN – After 4:00 p.m. Saturday CHECK OUT – Before 9:00 a.m. Saturday
Cottages are fully furnished with satellite TV, refrigerator, range, sink and cabinets. Table and chairs for all with a complete set of dishes, silverware, glasses, toaster, coffeepot, microwave, cooking utensils and plenty of hot and cold running water. Each cottage has a full bath with shower or tub/shower. The first set of linens, pillows and extra blankets are furnished. Each cottage is heated by a gas fireplace or wall furnace. No towels are provided – Please bring your own.
Rates in the Summer Season include free participation in planned and supervised fun activities as well as our “Kindernook” program.
High chairs and cribs are available at no charge upon request. Each cabin has it’s own charcoal grill and picnic table. Free Wi-Fi (High Speed Wireless Internet) is available at the Lodge.
|Equipment||Week||Day||1/2 Day (4 Hrs.)|
|Boat – 14 ft. aluminum boat||$35||$10||—|
|Trolling motor & battery||$50 per week||$15 per day||—|
|Boat w/10hp motor||$200 + gas||$50 + gas||—|
|20′ Pontoons (2) w/40hp motors||$595 + gas||$150 + gas||$95 + gas|
- Dock space and boat launching are provided free of charge.
- Use of paddle boats, kayaks, or canoes are free of charge as are life jackets and/or cushions.
- No towing behind pontoons allowed.
- Daily or half-day pontoon rentals may only be made upon resort check-in.